Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When you don't know where to look for motivation... look in a mirror

Everyone has days where they wake up and don't want to do anything, and I'm not talking about vacation. Everyone has low days, and believe it or not its not all that bad. Sometimes life can get you down and you need time off to recollect yourself. The mistake people often make is that, they make it a lifestyle. Your body needs to get up and do something active, get your heart pumping. Even if it's just for a small amount of time, you will feel ten times better once you get up and start moving. Other days, I get so overwhelmed with a mixture of everything that I just want to scream "TIME OUT!"  so every once and awhile its good to do just that. Today I woke up feeling so drained, with not motivation, or energy to do anything at all. So despite my better judgement I got up to get some breakfast, and did a "feel it" exercise and let all the negative crap go. I started to feel a tad bit different so I decided to nourish my body with some good healthy breakfast which rejuvenated my energy. Then last but most certainly not least, I took a look in the mirror and realized I had come this far because I hadn't given up. I have to work so hard because I made living and staying in bed my lifestyle, and I am not ready to go back to that state. I was able to find my own motivation in myself, I became my biggest fan! It completely turned my day around. Point being, everyone has bad day and everyone has low points, but you can decide to change it at any point in the day. Choose not to worry about things you have no control over, or to build yourself up, when your feeling down. If your lacking in energy take a power nap, or feed your body with something nutritious. No matter what you having going on in your life that may be dragging you down you can decide to change it turn it around and let it fuel you forward. Continue to live and be prosperous. Happiness is the best place on earth and the view is breath taking.
"Every moment you are happy is a gift to the rest of the world." Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment