Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fully believing anything is possible!

When we were kids, we thought the most outrageous crazy imaginations and believed anything even when we couldn't see it. I haven't bogged for almost a week, and I do apologize but I needed to break down and re-ground myself. I found that I was holding back from the bigger picture, I was letting myself settle. I was okay with the minimum and no matter what that just wasn't okay. My whole life I have sat around and did whatever I needed to just to get by, and was completely content with it because I knew that way I wouldn't be shut down if my best wasn't good enough. But the truth is my best has taught me more then just being the best. It taught me that its not about actually getting what I want, it's about giving it my all and completely going for it. To know that I exhausted all my options and gave it everything I possibly could, because everything happens for a reason and when you give all that you possibly can to better yourself, the rewards are greater then you would ever expect. Whether or not what I want to happens, happens I know that I have done all I possibly can and that speaks more about who I am then what or where I am. You need to fully believe anything is possible, truly believe it not just say it. Your wildest dreams couldn't be better then what you would experience. Love yourself, allow yourself to be great, celebrate all your accomplishments, even the minute ones! Believe more then just the possible, and watch what happens. We limit ourselves with numbers, and distance, and so many different ridiculous obstacles, but in reality we are the only obstacle. Anything is Possible, we just have to believe that. We can choose and decide to create any place we want to, including non obstacles. Without knowing, we choose what we believe, so why is it so hard to believe that anything is possible?? What would you attempt to do if you know failing wasn't an option?
"Every moment you are happy is a gift to the rest of the world." Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment