Friday, July 15, 2011

The most beautiful accessory aside from your smile, is your CONFIDENCE

ALL my blogs are going to resort back to CHOICE, so please keep that in mind through my bogs and maybe :) i'll be able to paint the biggest picture for you. In the meantime, today I'm going to talk about confidence. I personally never realized how important it is to wear your confidence on your sleeve just as close to your heart. Wearing confidence can confuse a lot of people, depending on how you wear it. Most people think confidence, and instead of being humble, it comes across as arrogance, which isn't so pretty no matter what gender. Confidence is simple being comfortable with who you are, accepting yourself with all your flaws, and loving yourself for all your values. Before this course I had confidence in all the wrong ways, I thought i knew exactly who I was, and didn't care what anyone else thought. I was so tired of being judged, and taken advantage of that I turned into someone you didn't want to approach. I become such an angry person, because of all my pain. I quickly found, through avatar, that what I thought was confidence was the exact opposite, I became tough as a cop out! I CHOSE not to let anyone in, so no one could judge me. I hated the person I had become, I didn't want to approach myself. I started to realize that regardless of my flaws, I was the only one that could change them. And, I decided to do exactly that. I decided to let down my walls and for the first time, let people see the real me, and all my different colors. What I found was my smile, and my happy, two things I felt got ripped away from me, but realized that I did it myself. once, I took responsibility for who i've became, it was easy to go okay that sucks so lets change this, and maybe a little bit of that. Shortly after I altered myself, I also discovered a new found confidence. I know that there are things, that I need to improve on, but the first step was admitting, second step would be put it into action. I decided that if anyone else was going to have confidence in me, I needed to have confidence in myself. And when I realized all the excuses I gave myself for not having self-confidence, I started to laugh. It became apparent that i had truly become my own worst enemy. Everything that I allowed to hold me back was so comical and silly. Why not just decide to change them, I wasn't happy, and I knew deep down it really wasn't me. Just like that my confidence sky rocketed, I can do anything I want to. As my confidence increased, others around felt the change and became a chain reaction. Now I wear my confidence in my eyes, and my happiness in my smile,before I knew it everyone else around me was too. "EVERY MOMENT YOUR HAPPY IS A GIFT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD" -- Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment