Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Be your own Biggest Fan!

Just a few weeks ago, I never made future plans, I never set goals, I never motivated myself because I didn't think I had it in me to do so. However with the help of Avatar, it showed me that I chose that belief. I decided a long time ago that I was never going to go full force, because I already knew I wouldn't make it.. so why risk my energy? I was limiting myself, and for what?? I have always known deep down that I have the potential to be something, someone awesome! I blamed it on the tragedies in my life, Life is to short anyway, which should of been a push in the right direction in itself but I chose a different path. I chose to live life in full party mode, did what I needed to just to get by, but nothing more. After realizing how selfish and stupid I have been all these years I decided to change. Just like that,OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW, I decided that I was going to do anything and everything I possibly could to better myself. New way of living to the fullest. Only you can really push you, only you can really motivate you, sure you can be inspired by something or someone else, but ultimately it is your choice. Why take that away from yourself??? I did what everyone expected me to do, Instead of what I knew I was really capable of doing.  You only get one shot at life, why not go full force? why not give it everything you have? in the short week that I have made this change, My whole World is shifted, along with everyone in it. I never thought by just bettering myself that I could better others around you as well .. DOUBLE WAMMIE!!! But the coolest thing about the decision   I made has been watching my family glow with me. Its amazing to see the actually shift in the ones you love, and I have never felt so loved. When you learn to love yourself, others will do the same. I have the most amazing best friend, her name is Jessica, We've been friends since Jr. of High School, and most the time I feel like she's the only person that really understands me, won't ever judge me, and no matter what I do she's always been right there. We've gone through everything together, bad relationships, bad friends, bad situations, and even worse lifestyles. We did it together, most time we think the same thing, people ask us if we're sisters, and honestly I couldn't imagine anyone closer, without knowing it we both decided to chose to live a healthier life. We started working out and eating much better, as weight has always been our biggest enemy. And through the past few years neither one of us were motivated to do anything about it. Now we're doing it together, Its awesome!!! we push each other, help each other in weak moments, its like together we can do anything.. conquer the world :)  I have been very blessed to have the support of friends and family. But you can do it on your own, you need to make that first step, take responsibility for your past, and then take responsibility for your future and decide to change it. I have never felt so great! It has become a daily motivator, Our dreams are limitless, so why must we be the ones who limit them? You can do anything you ever wanted to, Decide to do it, and really go for it!!! You Create it all!!! so do not but road blocks in your life, build new roads. You are only holding yourself back and for what?? why would you do that to yourself? Why not strive for more? DO NOT SETTLE!!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH SOOO MUCH MORE!!!

"EVERY MOMENT YOU ARE HAPPY IS A GIFT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD" Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment