Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The World is a Reflection of Me

The world is a Reflection of me, that a really bold statement. The first time I read it, I didn't understand it or chose not to, but when I started to break it down it started to make more sense. I started to think, "I'm not a mean person, I don't treat people badly, but I constantly get let down by those around me?" Then I started to realize all those people that did hurt, I on more then one occasion expected them too. I saw red flags and kept moving forward, I went against my better judgment and thought I could help. But then when things went exactly the way I thought they would, (not in the good way) I blamed myself. I put out that they were going to hurt me, I put out there that they didn't want the same thing, I put out there that I was good enough, I settled because I told myself if I only got this then I'd be happy when I knew better. I put out into the universe that I was fine with settling and not being the best or giving it my all, so why would I ever think that I would get the best result ?? When we put all our energy into not being something, we've quickly became it. I was able to really dig deep into certain walls that I didn't even know existed. I can't tell you how amazing it feels to shine rather then stand in my own shadow. You can to, sometimes it seems impossible, or you don't even know what it is, thats perfectly okay. I am living proof that you can make it happen, if you want to. I am more then willing and honored to help anyone else who would like to as well. Nothing is impossible you can create anything and everything you want! You decide when you want it, put it out into the universe that you really want it and you will surprised how awesome the universe works. What we label on others, we see somewhere in ourselves, when we put out bad vibrations we receive bad vibrations, you are the source of your own being, so be source! next time you point the finger walk to the mirror and then point the finger. Take responsibility for your feelings, and your thoughts.  People will only do what you allow them to do, keep in mind this is a reflection, if your allowing them to hurt you or walk all over you... you are doing it to yourself. Go to the mirror and look at the reflection, mind your edges, take a good look and then take a deep breath .. do you like what you see? do you love what you see? if not what do you think you should do to change it? if you don't know, but you'd like to know leave a comment or message me, you don't have to live like that. I am creating this awesome reflection, that I love so much, and i've never felt better and whole.
"Every moment you are happy is a gift to the rest of the world" Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment