Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today I was Inspired

Once I had a heart of stone
For it had surley lost its home
It could not love or wanted too
But in my life, then came you. 

The stones began to fall away
As happiness began to fill my day
A feeling so sweet and special too
Could this be love, I pray is true.

My heart now sings a song of love
For I know that it was sent from above
My heart is warm, there is no cold
Hard no more, but with wings of gold.

It soars above the sky so high
Sometimes I think of why and cry
My heart now sings a loving song
For the part of me I thought was gone.

The gift that you have given me
Is so important, can't you see
No more sadness or being alone
For now my heart returns to home


Today I was inspired by a very talented extraordinary young man, who also is very near and dear to my heart.Yet is living proof  as well that you don't have to live with a heart of stone. He has taught me so much about being warm hearted and allowing yourself to feel what's really there. Is it cold as stone? or is it full of love? I use to think that I was unlovable and I lost my heart to another  home. But I learned nothing is ever really lost! Sometimes when we think we "loose" people or things but it's all apart of a bigger picture an important lesson. We forget that we own our feelings, and they are our responsibility, we tend to give that responsibility to others hoping that they will guard it with their life, but when they don't we point the finger at them. When it was our decision to give them the responsibility of our feelings away in the first place. Own how you feel whether its good or bad, strong or weak, your feelings are yours and yours alone.No one can care for you the way you can, no one can make you happy if you don't know how to make yourself happy, and no one will be able to love you if you don't love you. Like I said, own how you feel because there is never a right or wrong! If your always going to think that someone is going to hurt you, or it simply just won't work.. it never will. Let your labels go and focus on how you feel, and be just that especially when it makes you happy :)
"Every moment you are happy is a gift to the rest of the world" Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment