Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am the only person holding me back

Everyday I get up and say "Okay! I need to get this, this and that done, okay so I'll do this then that and then this..Perfect!" however nothing gets done. Has this ever happened to anyone else? You know you need to get stuff done, and don't do anything to change the issue? Whether its laziness, procrastination, or just not enough self ambition ... its crap. I know that I want more but I don't want to work for it, well who really does? We don't live in the best economy as is, but if you really want more you have to work for it. You just need to make a list of everything you want and turn it into a check list. If you want something bad enough and you work hard enough nothing will stand in your way. Set primaries, put it out into the universe what you want, where you want and how you want it. Your bed, couch, or "lounge" will always be there, its not going anywhere, and neither will you if you don't get off it! I can say this because I'm putting my words into action. I planned to move forward instead of stay in neutral. It;s scary, only if you make it scary! I needed to get through some personal struggles just like everyone has, but I decided to ask for help, and I got it :) It's not how many times you fall it's how many times you stand back up! "Be the change you wish to see in the world" -- Ghandi. Do whatever you need to do stop making excuses because you and I both know thats exactly what it is.. EXCUSES! You can do anything and everything you want you just need to apply yourself in what you want, put the blood sweat and tears into it, at the end of the day all you have to rely on is yourself. And your bed will always be there to crawl back into. But you owe it to yourself to make something of yourself and do something amazing with your life, simply because you can. You are the only person, and obstacle in your way everything else you can create!
"Every moment you are happy is a gift to the rest of the world" Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment