Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Todays a Love Lesson.

These past few days, I've been learning the full meaning of self love. So today instead of blogging about it and reading about it, I just want you to do it. Go out and do something for you today, and I'm not talking about having a brownie or doing nothing. I want you to do something healthy for you! Go out and celebrate being you, look in the mirror and point out things you love, and exaggerate them! See I was having trouble with my self love, I was having trouble with doubt, and not really being able to allow myself to shine through. But I figured it out, and this is why I love blogging because it allows me to share it with all of you. Are you ready? Top Secret info!!! I was holding myself back, I was holding myself in the past, and wasn't loving me. I have put aside my insecurities and I'm now putting on my bathing suit and plan to spend the day at the beach with some good healthy food, but even better and inspirational friends. See the key is to surround yourself with people who love you, who care about you, but most important who inspire you to be the best you can possibly be. I am taking full responsibility for being my own bully, but now its time for me to do something about it! I love me, and for the little things I don't like, its all a decision to change what I want, that simple. I have nothing to fear if I have self love, I don't need to look back because I know it's just going to hold me back. This is all about creating who you want to be, think about it, say it out loud, now go make it happen!!!! Love yourself today, and now everyday after because you can, and because you will be amazed to see and feel everything and everyone shift once you do. If this doesn't work for you, loving yourself and appreciating yourself, please email me, facebook me, comment. I will sit down and work out a love work out plan with you!
"Every moment you are happy is gift to the rest of the world." Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment