Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You don't get what you want you get what you fight for.

A wise man once said, " You don't get what you want you get what you fight for!". Once you find that one thing that you can't live without, you'll fight until your last breath. You will give all of yourself and dedicate your energy into this one being. I use to think there was nothing worth fighting for, because most of everything either left or got taken from me, that was just set up in my head. And because I had that belief thats exactly what happened, time and time again. I wanted a purpose and I wanted to matter, I tried just about everything, I gave just about all of me. When I had my last breath, I finally started to realize what I was fighting for, and gave everything I had. It's never easy but its always worth the fight, you are always worth the fight, and when you think you aren't you won't be. I tried for years to find something I was awesome at, I tried to find someone that I was awesome with, its only when I found myself, I found those two things. I finally know how I want to spend the rest of my life, and I finally met someone I could do that with. I was so scared of someone or something taking my happiness away that I gave it away. It's not what you do it's how you do it that matters.  Today I fought for something I wanted, I took personal responsibility, I acknowledged and appreciated someone else for my discouragements, I let my limitations outline my realizations and trusted myself. My feelings are my responsibility no matter what causes them or where they come from, I control how I feel, not my mind. No matter what I do, I choose to work as much as I can to create everything I want. I choose not to let my limitations control my feelings or outline my goals. I am going to continue to fight for everything I want, and everything I deserve, and I'm choosing not to let anyone take away my happiness not even myself. Find what your passion is, fight for it, live for it! Don't ever give up on it, but most importantly don't ever give up on yourself. If you start to feel down at any time, give me a call, email me, help is always willing and offered to those who want it.
"Every moment you are happy is a gift to the rest of the world." Harry Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment